it's moving day people!
i'm so excited i'm about to jump out of my skin. :)
here are a few highlights from the week:
1. new favorite handcream. love it. my hands feel like butter.
2. when we were cleaning up the cabinets, we found a giant bag of hershey kisses we stashed away after the bachelorette party. there were like over 100 kisses in the bag, and bub-hub and i may or may not have eaten a large amount of them. #notashamed
3. chick fil a chocolate chunk cookies make any day a perfect day. especially when paired with a sweet tea. plus, i love their stickers. so cute and clever.
4. multi-grain cheerios are my new obsession. yummmmm.
5. as i said before, it's moving day! our apartment has been a disaster for the last week. i'm ready to settle into the new place. organize and survive y'all!
if you're curious to know if bub-hub and i survive our move, or if you just want a few things to chuckle at, you can follow me on instagram: mrschastain
what cereal are you obsessed with right now?
what do you have going on this weekend?