BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE

Tuesday, October 23

booo-box

birch box, booo-box....get it?
#tryingtoohard
the first few months of my relationship with birchbox, there have been a few ups and a few downs.  and so far, i think this month is an up! 
my favorite items were the luna bar, yummy!, and the luminizer. 

here's what i got this month
1.  harvey prince hello, perfume sample
the perfume sample is always my favorite part.  this one smells so refreshing and clean, and it has a push-spray top, which is super fun.
yummmm!
luna bars are my favorite, and i really love this one. 

do you have a birch box??
what was your favorite item in this month's box?

4 comments:

  1. I nominated your blog for The Liebster Award! It's on my blog today.

    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the essie nail polish i got, butttt we've already discussed what i liked bahah.
    girl luna bars are WHERE IT IS AT! ALways so good to keep some in your car/purse for when hunger strikes and you don't break down and hit up chickfila...or you do go to chickfila and enjoy the crap out of it because it is delicious.
    Umm...why does the face cream have shoes on the cover? that is some odd advertising haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a sample of the hello perfume too, and I LOVE that scent.. super summery and light!!

    BUT I did stop my subscription to Birchbox... only b/c I didn't invest in a full sized product just b/c I loved it that much from the sample... so I thought I should save on the $10 a month and swoon over my fellow blogger's boxes!!

    thanks for sharing friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to the store after work today and you didn't need to convince me very much on buying those Luna Bars ;D Chocolate peanut butter?? I'm sold!

    That perfume sample came in the cutest packaging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...