today, i'm heading to the big-d for my best friend's bridal shower! yayayay!!
my mom and i are hosting the shindig for this sweet bride to be, and i can't wait to celebrate with her.
the majority of my week was spent prepping and crafting for the party, but i don't want to spoil any surprises! so here are 5 other fabulous things i want to share about my week:
1. we had a lunch-and-learn on thursday, and i may or may not have snatched a few extra cookies on my way out. they were super yummy oatmeal raisin cookies. how was i supposed to resist??
2. at any given moment of the day, i can look out the window and see a sky split: one half sunny the other half stormy.
3. $4 blooms at HEB. yes please! i'm terrible at arranging flowers, but i am an expert at putting stem blooms in buckets! :)
4. everybody talks by the neon trees is currently my favorite song on the radio. i've got 90% of the words down correctly, and the remaining 10% i just mumble through and pretend like i've got the situation under control. who needs to know the words when you have dance moves as
smooth spastic as mine. it gives bub-hub a good laugh.
5. last weekend, bub-hub planned a fantastic date night at Ousie's. believe it or not folks, bub-hub and i have been married three months! how is that even possible? time flies when you're lovin' life! :)
ps: dear ombre hair, sorry about that.
i promise you're on my to-do list, right after laundry and fun.