BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE

Saturday, September 15

it's game day people!

happy saturday guys! i hope you're spending your morning eating pancakes, watching college game day and lounging around being lazy like me! :) 

sweet jen over at that's what she read nominated me for a versatile blogger award!
how neat is that??

the rules
#1: nominate some fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.

#2: let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
#3: share 7 random facts about yourself.
#4: thank the blogger who has nominated you in a blog post linking back to their blog.
5) add the versatile blogger award picture to your post.

here are a few random facts about me:
1. i'm not athletic at all, i can't even play kinect sports, but i try so bub-hub will be semi-impressed. he gives me a lot of credit for trying, so that helps take the edge off.
2. i wish i could pizza every day.  it's my favorite food. especially domino's hawaiian pizza with crushed red pepper flakes. loveeeee it.
3. i'm a pretty serious sleeper. i would love to go to bed at 9:30 every night.
4. i love getting my car washed and having the inside vacuumed out. notice i said i love getting it done,,,i'm lazy guys.
5. i'm addicted to manicures and pedicures. especially now that i've found a place down the street that does the deluxe pedicure/manicure package, including hot stone, paraffin wax and all sorts of other pampering goodness for only $35. girls....if you live anywhere near houston, you gots-ta check out Q Nails & Spa. but only if you're prepared to fall in love.
6. i'm addicted to polka dots. especially white ones. i love me some white space guys.
7. i hate being scared, and bub-hub's favorite past time is to scare me. aren't we a great match?

just a little scary face practicing before date night.
duh.

and here are a few bloggers i think should be recognized! :)
amy @ taking steps home
erin @ come what may
brittany @ fun with the fullwoods
nadine @ back east blonde
kalie @ with style and grace
abbey @ finding my forever
kate @ classy living

please go check out these lovely ladies blogs,,,,you won't regret it i promise!

happy game day y'all!

5 comments:

  1. We are pizza sisters!! That's by far my fav too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sarah! Woohoo! I love love love pineapple pizza, but I don't eat meat, so that's where our similarities end on that. :) And I feel you on the sports thing. Pat is almost overly encouraging whenever I try to do anything that requires too much coordination :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! I love pizza too! I also love to go to bed early. I'm glad I'm not the only young "old" person as my mom likes to call me because of my sleeping habits.

    I'm your newest follower and looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with you #3....I used to be such s night owl. But in thr last few years I just can't do it.

    Good list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all kinds of jealous... $35 for a manicure and pedicure! I wish I lived near Houston. I am your newest follower and I look forward to reading more in the future! :)
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...