BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE

Thursday, May 31

happy birthday grayson! :)

today is a wonderful day to celebrate my little brother's 21st birthday. 

he loves the dallas mavericks, his family, texas tech red raiders, and eating pizza for breakfast.
o,
and did i mention that he's spending his birthday at Pine Cove Orientation because he's going to be a super-duper-awesome camp counselor this summer?!
yup. my brother is cooler than your brother. :)

always cheesing it up for the camera.

the biggest raising cane's fan on the planet. no contest.
grayson and me at my engagement party last fall.  such the stud!

dear grayson,
you'll always be my little brother,
even when you're 85 years old.
hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...