BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, May 9

what's a bride-to-be to wear?

there are so many wardrobe considerations a bride-to-be must make, and as a result, my boards are covered in pins of shirts, dresses, hair styles, and nail polish choices.

 my bestie sent me pin the other day,
and i immediately shouted out an "AMEN!".
girls kill themselves getting ready for their big day,
the least they deserve is a cute shirt with a bow on the back! :)

 [via]

i can't decide if i should go neutral or classic.
this essie polish is beautiful.
"topless and barefoot"

[via]

so, i used to think that the "mr. & mrs." and "hubby & wifey" honeymoon shirts were super cheesy,
but then I came across these on etsy,
and i'm in love.
i may or may not have already made us a set.
;)
you only have one first day of being husband and wife right?
you might as well flaunt it,
and get lots of free stuff on your honeymoon! :)
[via]
 
[via]
[both from this beautiful etsy site]

this one is pretty cute and classy as well.
[via]

this necklace is beautiful.
although, to be honest, i've never seen anything with the beautiful kate spade name on it that i didn't absolutely love.
[via]


what have you been pinning lately?

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the "cheese" factor when it comes to honeymoon outfits. But I am loving the ones you posted - I say go for it! You're right - you only get one first day. Just don't be the people with 7 different "bride" shirts to wear each day of the honeymoon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o don't worry...i only allow myself one ridiculously cheesy outfit per honeymoon. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh i LOVE all of these! The sweating for the dress was awesome!
    The necklace *swoon* and my favorite is the second "bride" dress :)
    I say do it! Marriage is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again!

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award. Check it out here: http://classylivingblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/hodgepodge-post.html

    Happy Thursday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bride dress ... you have to get that! so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...