BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, March 30

Wiggly Wednesday

i wish i could say i was a dancer,
but i'd hate to lie to you sweet people.
i have a negative amount of dancing abilities,
but that doesn't stop me from getting my groove on.
[in the secrecy and privacy of my own apartment...]

i love cranking up the ipod in the morning,
singing in the mirror when i'm putting on my make up,
getting pumped up for the great day that lies ahead of me.

and because everyone needs a little wiggle in there life,
here's a fun little song to help get you moving this morning.



have a blessed day ya'll! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...