BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE

Monday, March 14

life made lovely: march 15, 2010

good morning world!
even though it is dark and cold and stormy outside,
and i would much rather be snuggled up in my warm, comfy bed with a cup of coffee and my [guilty pleasure, super duper cheesy] book,
i am at work [i mean.....yayyy work!!].
but,,,eeeek!
i am so excited to share something lovely with you!
:)


as i mentioned yesterday, i purchased my very first xyron machine!
that, combined with my beautiful new amy butler scrap pad,
pretty much put my into a paper-lovin coma!
i parked myself on my living room floor,
turned on "give them something to talk about",
and got my scrap on.

of all the cards i made yesterday, i think the one below is my favorite.
and i hope you find it lovely as well!

.

and here it is in the set:


i am going to try and start putting life back into my etsy shop, so please stop by every now and again to see what i've managed to cook up!


i'm linking up to life made lovely from blessed little nest. :)


5 comments:

  1. I just love you...and your blogs :) Cute cards! You have such a cool talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cards are great! stopping by from blessed little nest...fun blog! looking forward to checking it out more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cards!
    im your newest follower.
    abranconier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for your sweet comment on my wreath, let me know if you come up with something cool! :) Have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I had an Etsy shop that has gone a bit dry as well. Hope you can rejuvenate yours!
    -Polly
    www.learnandgopollyco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...