BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE

Monday, June 17

beach day

saturday morning, we packed up our beach towels, sunscreen, and snacks and headed to the beach even though we live a short hour from the coast, we rarely think to make the trip. 
we spent a couple of hours walking through the shops on the strand, playing life-size chess, and eating yummy pizza before heading to the beach. 
we even bought some boogie boards and attempted to body surf.
probably the most embarassing thing i've done in my life. #triedandfailed #toofuntostop
even though bub-hub and i have both lived in the great state of texas our whole lives, there is so much of this beautiful place we haven't seen or experienced.
i hope we are able to fill our weekends with more adventures in the near future! :)

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I can't imagine living a whole hour away from the beach. Growing up I was never more than 15 minutes from one of the Great Lakes & now that I'm living on an Island, well, it's a two minute walk down the street from my office to the water front!
    Hope you enjoyed your beachy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to the beach!! I live like 20 minutes away so i take it for granted all of the time!
    :)
    Looks like y'all had so much fun and girl boogie boards = the bane of my existence .I've had more accidents on those than anything else haha. Well that and skim boards skim boards = death.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...