BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE

Thursday, May 16

the best saturdays include best friends and brunch

 no one tells you about the withdrawls you go through when you leave college.
one day, you're seeing your friends and roommates all day err day,
and the next, poof!
the real world slaps you in the face and everyone moves away.
 
last weekend, my sweet came to houston!! i can't even tell you how excited i was to see this girl. we spent the morning eating a yummy brunch, spoiling ourselves with pedicures.
pretty perfect saturday morning if you ask me!
 
reunions are the best.
 
 #sunnysquintyface
 
who would have thought the stranger i lived with my freshman year of college would turn out to be such a fabulous life long friend.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. GIrl yes, i was thinking about this the other day, i miss seeing all of my college peeps and you don't realize how quickly things change until it's already done!
    So glad y'all are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more! It makes me so sad that since marriage and moving south I don't see my girlfriends nearly as much as I'd like! Looking forward to a girls weekend with them in Aug though!

    Love following your blog and your design work is BEAUTIFUL!

    Tiffany
    TiffanyMillersBlog.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...