BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE

Friday, April 20

high five for friday! :D

praise the Lord.
it is finally friday.

1. 
last night was my baby brother's senior night at church.


my baby brother is a senior.
i can't quite handle this.
woohoo! he's the best!

2.
thursday was also the official 1 month mark.
yay!!!!
in less than 1 month, i will be a wife. 
whowza!

3.
we had creative team building training this week at work.
let me tell you,
my team built a pretty mean obstacle course out of popsicle sticks and bouncy balls. 

4. 
have you heard of smash books? 
you should get one asap.
i'm obsessed.
i've been spending quite a bit of time in my wedding smash book,
and i'm not going to lie,
it's pretty fabulous. 

5.
today is the day.
my friends are coming in,
and we are going to party it up.
let the most epic weekend that has ever existed in the history of time begin now.
yay!! :)


happy friday ya'll!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...