BLOG TITLEBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE photo headerdot_zps10bc1c6f.pngBLOG TITLE

Friday, March 30

high five for friday [3.30.12]

here are my five favorite things from this past week:

[one]
i have been listening to my new-ish kari jobe cd non-stop.
i'm sure my office neighbors are ready for me to move on,
but who doesn't need a little more KJ-joy in their life?


[two]
i get to meet my friend's new puppy tomorrow!!!
a goldendoodle named tucker.
i'm about to explode with excitement.
i can't wait for our playdate at the park.
[too bad she's not naming him peter,,,then we could go see peter at the park.]

[three]
make it or break it came back. yup. i'm a 16 year old girl.
it's my fav. no shame at all.

[four]
my invitations are finally ready to go out. ooo man.
it's official. it's really happening.
i wonder if i'll get invited! ;)

[five]
have you tried the skinny girl cocktails??
i'm a big fan of all of their cocktails, but my favorite by far is the sangria.
soooo yummy.


happy friday everyone! : )


 

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH...we're long lost sisters, at least according to most of your high five fridays posts!
    #1 I LOVE Kari Jobe! She is one of my absolute favorites!
    #3...i love that show, i'm not ashamed to admit it--i'm also not afraid to admit i still love Hanson.
    #5 i LURVE Skinny Girl (ANYTHING) especially the sangria!! We just made it the other night and added Diet Gingerale with sliced peaches and strawberries...so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...