it's thanksgiving week! poor thanksgiving gets more and more overlooked, and this year, i'm going to try my hardest to give thanksgiving every credit it deserves. i'm so incredibly blessed, yet i always seem to find something to complain about.
my thanksgiving to do list:
1. watch a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Yay!!! :)
2. wake up in time to watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade!
3. spend an incredible amount of time with my family, and give them hundreds of hugs!
4. eat and eat and eat!
5. try a few new foods,,,,,,,,,,maybe.
6. black friday shopping! (i know,,,,,but it's a tradition!)
7. start reading through the chronicles of narnia series
8. bake a few things from my "recipies to make" pile, including pumpkin dump cake, red velvet swirl brownies, and maybe even chocolate gingerbread cookies!
9. Turkey Trot Amarillo style!
10. take lots and lots of pictures!
11. be thankful! :)
what's on your thanksgiving to do list?